Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official THE GA][V][E Game Thread

Pep Hamilton and Harbaugh both eat dicks. Pep for his playcalling and Harbaugh for hiring him.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Strategically if youre patterson you probably come out this year during a weak qb class and hope to be like a late 2nd - 3rd rd pick. Next years class is going to be sick...Patterson wont sniff the first 4 rounds.

Had someone told me that M would score 32 on OSU, I'd have certainly assumed a victory

Strategically if youre patterson you probably come out this year during a weak qb class and hope to be like a late 2nd - 3rd rd pick. Next years class is going to be sick...Patterson wont sniff the first 4 rounds.

Patterson isn't getting drafted lol. He's shown no ability to pass the ball downfield whatsoever.

Hey Brown . 32 points by your shitty offense that should have more....Did you even look at the crossing routes and how to stop them after IU game ?

Last edited:
There is one guy in the booth that has won a National Championship. Give him the reigns. It cant get any worse.

Patterson isn't getting drafted lol. He's shown no ability to pass the ball downfield whatsoever.

Im just thinking..hes was a projected #1 draft choice by some credible mocks going into this season. You come out now before youve completely lost all your draft stock. I agree with you....so another year like this and youre right...he wont get drafted.

Back