Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The OFFICIAL W Volleyball National Championship Semi Thread, V Texaxs, Dec 13 2012

That is a great idea, volleyball in general is pretty fast rising sport in this country.

Yep.

Except maybe for basketball players, volleyball players probably rise a lot faster than athletes in any other sport - and I think volleyball players rise fast more often than basketball players during the course of a game/match.

Thinking it through, gymnasts rise sometimes pretty high and pretty fast...but probably not as consistently as volleyball players.

Trapeeze artists rise really high and really fast - they're definitely athletes; but that's not really a sport.

Not an NCAA sport anyway, as far as I know.

Edit: Oh duh...I forgot about track and field. High jumpers and pole vaulters rise pretty high pretty fast.

Last edited:
Great run bu the girls....Shoot just got home a few hours ago from a visitation and I taped the game and thought after we went up 2-1 we had a shot to pull another upset out... Damn 0-4 to start the fifth was a killer... Oh well maybe next time... Seems like that it is all I ever say about the teams I want to to win a title.. Hopefully some team will break through....

Back