Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Washington vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION

Go Blue!

In the prediction thread, i predicted a throw back to charles woodson and the last national champions with a score of 19-97. Here's my real prediction...

Washington scores first. Throwing the ball all over us and igniting this board into an angry frenzy. JJ and company run the ball well, but passing game is non existent. After the first drive, we slow down their pass game by pressuring penix. 7-0 deficit until toward mid 2nd quarter when JJ starts throwing dimes after figuring out their defense. After that, we start rolling on the ground and the air. Washington gets back into the game in the 4th quarter, but fall short 31-17 JJ MVP with 3td and 300 yards.

This sounds painful, but I suffer through for the win. GO BLUE!

I am an excited, nervous wreck. Thankfully work is keeping me really busy today!

Go Blue!

Current ][V][ood

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I feel bad for all of you eastern time zoners. Game starts at 430pm here. I can't imagine having to wait until 730.

I feel bad for all of you eastern time zoners. Game starts at 430pm here. I can't imagine having to wait until 730.

I feel worse about how late we will be getting to bed. Especially if the weather (possible tornados) causes any delays.

Line moving to Michigan late again. Sounds like the Sharps are going heavy on Michigan again. They should be right, hopefully we got all the bullshit out of our system last week.

Im nervous. I hope the offense is able to keep Penix off the field.

The all Blue's give me hope.

Last edited:
Keith Jackson in this intro. I so miss Keith. So many great memories of his calls in the 90s.

I have a lot of respect for Penix and Washington. I would 1000% be rooting for them if they were playing anyone else. Fuck Washington! Please don't TCU this game.

Back