Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Washington vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION

Our coaching staff is stupid. Especially on offense with great field possession. We wasted so many chances to crush them.

Last edited:
Corum was fairly quiet in the 1st half. Need to get back to running methodical offense.

Offense keeping UW in the game. Fucking bullshit. Stopped running the ball basically. It was like, darn we only got 3 yards on that play, lets start passing.

Michigan is playing into Washington's game. Only down 7 and getting the ball back. UW scores its tied, and now you have to make sure you score every possesion in 2nd half. Hard to do and that is how Washington has won this year. Outlasting their opponent.

So frustrating we can pull away from this team. Washington defense isn?t that good.

D has got to get the stop if not a pick to start the half. Got to get the momentum back. All turned south when they wasted those plays with Orji.

Ok, Dan Lanning thats not what you were asked. I know youre pulling for UW, but the question was, what can Michigan's D do to stop Penix in 2nd half? Not what can UWs offense do .

It should be at least 24-10 right now and its not. Now, im scared.

Earlier this week, I felt pretty confident Michigan was going to win this game. But come today, I started getting more and more worried the closer we got to game time.

I hope this isn't the second year in a row that I start hating a purple team that beat Michigan in the CFP.

Back