Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I guess we'll just have to settle for consistently being a middling team in the B1G east unless we somehow get our shit together.

So who's ready for the butt fucking awaiting this team next week?

Not Jessica...she's posted here that she doesn't do that...

For the first time in all my life watching Michigan FB, I do not think I'll watch next week. This is frustrating and I'm sick of it.

I don't think I'll be watching, either, just as I quit watching during the RichRod and Hoke years.

Last edited:
I'll say it again. I'm embarrassed today, I'm embarrassed that this team has been a doormat for their biggest two rivals, and the fact they can't beat anyone.

I'm embarrassed that they got the supposed god of coaching and look basically the same as year 1.

Is that enough?

I'll say it again. I'm embarrassed today, I'm embarrassed that this team has been a doormat for their biggest two rivals, and the fact they can't beat anyone.

I'm embarrassed that they got the supposed god of coaching and look basically the same as year 1.

Is that enough?

They're going to look worse than they did in year one. They won 10 games that year. NOT happening this year unless they find a QB.

Last edited:
Wont win another game the rest of the year. Not with our offense the way it is and the defense giving up big plays at inopportune times.

They do look worse then in his first and second years...Guys can't stay healthy and are brittle . The offense is flat out awful. Cant Develop A qb. Our defense under Brown is so predictable and eventually good offenses will expose them sadly.. frustrating.

Last edited:
Way to just give up after Peters got hurt. Fucking ridiculous. You're supposed to rally, not fold like wet cardboard.

I'm fuckin' done today.

Back