Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

b311j

I had this one circled as a loss pre-season. Had the second half of our Rutgers game looked like the first half, I probably would have changed my mind and taken Michigan for the win. But it didn't. So I won't. I really hope I am wrong, but I see this as our first loss still. And the Camp Jumparound crowd rushes the field.

:cheers:

tenor.gif

This weekend sucks already. Supposed to be in Chicago celebrating my wife's bday and watching the game with my sis and her brother and his wife. Instead, my uncle died and my kiddo has hand, foot, and mouth disease from daycare.

Had tix to the White Sox in the Goose Island section as well. Going to waste. Hooray life.

PS - if any of you live in Chicago and want free tix to Sox vs Tigers tonight, I'm happy to transfer them to you.

This weekend sucks already. Supposed to be in Chicago celebrating my wife's bday and watching the game with my sis and her brother and his wife. Instead, my uncle died and my kiddo has hand, foot, and mouth disease from daycare.

Had tix to the White Sox in the Goose Island section as well. Going to waste. Hooray life.

that sucks. welcome to parenthood >:D

I call it the happiest way to ruin your life forever.

Let?s run the same play. Idiots . Terrible block.

yeah. I don't know what to blame more for that, the repeat play call or the bad blocking.

given that they're the #1 rush defense in country, going to go with the former.

but we already have more rushing yards than ND did...

I think we're a better team than we realize, but coaching is not translating that into success on the field

Back