Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Rodney Stuckey saga

tigers99888 said:
What a joke deal.. THat's over 8 million a year.. Joe D should eat a bag a dicks for that.. Quoting Louis C.K..

You aren't cool enough to quote Louis CK...

Again well I'm not the biggest fan of Stuckey we still got him for a pretty good price.

Once again.. Marcus Thorton(Who??) got signed by Sacramento for 4 years 33 mil.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
tigers99888 said:
What a joke deal.. THat's over 8 million a year.. Joe D should eat a bag a dicks for that.. Quoting Louis C.K..

Well that's just like your opinion man..
YCTAMTheDude.jpg

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Again well I'm not the biggest fan of Stuckey we still got him for a pretty good price.

Once again.. Marcus Thorton(Who??) got signed by Sacramento for 4 years 33 mil.

Yeah, I haven't ever been the biggest Stuckey fan ever, not that many of us have been/are, but it isn't a terrible contract. Hopefully he can evolve a bit as a player.

tigers99888 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

Well that's just like your opinion man..
YCTAMTheDude.jpg

Nobody is cool enough to quote the dude and yet everyone does... This isn't Nam. There are rules.

Back