Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Rush everyone likes

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/ja...donated-income-to-lds-church-charity-20120124

Most of Romneys charitable donations go to the Moromon church. Personally I think they'd be better spent on roads and schools but I guess that is just me being Liberal.

Technically then Mittens has only given 6% to charity.

The Mormon church demands 10% tithe, so it's not like can really say it's the same.

When Ken Jennings the JEOPARDY! champ won all those millions, 10% of his winnings went to the Mormon Church.

Charity is something you give freely, not something that is expected of you.

show me where he voted yay on the floor of congress.....he was nothing more then a citizen.

See Iraq war resolution......dems supported the Iraq invasion....

I was talking more along the lines of Iraq being whored out by republicans to companies like Halliburton and Blackwater.

The reasons given to Congress by GW and DC were not the full reason they wanted to go to Iraq.

I was talking more along the lines of Iraq being whored out by republicans to companies like Halliburton and Blackwater.

The reasons given to Congress by GW and DC were not the full reason they wanted to go to Iraq.

Halliburton is the only such company that can handle the size and scoop of the war.....no alternatives....Clinton used them too

U get a car! And u get a car! Everybody gets a car!

Well, the only thing I'll say is the same thing I told my mom when she goes on about how generous Ellen is at christmas time.

Oprah and Ellen did not spend a dime on those giveaways, the products are given away by the manufacturers for advertisement purposes. Pontiac donated all those G6's a few years back as an ad campaign, Oprah got to look great by giving them away, it was win-win-win for all parties involved.

Halliburton is the only such company that can handle the size and scoop of the war.....no alternatives....Clinton used them too

Which made it so easy to whore for them.

Kind of convenient, and when no WMD's were found....well at least his buddies were neck deep in fat contracts.

Back