Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Sheriff, Peyton Manning, to retire

"Manning will retire...but I'm not shutting the door on him playing elsewhere"

Huh? They need to stop smoking in Denver.

Can't retire better than after winning a SB. 39, freaked up neck, done it all .. no reason to go elsewhere.

"Manning will retire...but I'm not shutting the door on him playing elsewhere"

Huh? They need to stop smoking in Denver.

What don't you understand? Denver is giving the keys to Osweiler. Manning is done in Denver. Manning retires then comes back to play again for another team. Doubt it happens but ya never know, Joe!!!

What don't you understand? Denver is giving the keys to Osweiler. Manning is done in Denver. Manning retires then comes back to play again for another team. Doubt it happens but ya never know, Joe!!!

I just think it's funny. He's basically reporting that he had no clue what the fuck is going to happen.

I have a feeling he's going to land in Miami for some reason

I hope he can find another defense like the 2015 Broncos because that's what it's going to take to carry Captain Noodle to the playoffs.

Right decision. Enjoy your retirement Peyton. We'll see you back in some football capacity soon I'm sure.

Back