Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Sopranos

Thanks i didn't know that, geez. All I'm saying is when she was on it got boring. Do it another way. Not all shows have boring shrinks.

I found the Soprano's boring at times...it got a little slow on the storylines during the middle seasons.

Sons Of Anarchy kinda pissed me off season 3 with the whole Ireland thing...it got slow and did a whole backstory thing also.

still though both shows I enjoyed watching.

SLICK said:
Gandolfini said he was done with Tony Soprano and that a movie "ain't going to happen".....

And the Eagles band members said they would reunite "when hell freezes over".

It all comes down to money.

MI_Thumb said:
SLICK said:
Gandolfini said he was done with Tony Soprano and that a movie "ain't going to happen".....

Zombie Tony Soprano? That would be an interesting twist.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":linqmis1]

Zombie Tony Soprano? That would be an interesting twist.[/quote:linqmis1]

Except he's only dead if you assume he is, the producers hinted at it, and the people watching every frame on TiVo over and over claim it, but for all intents and purposes, he never died on the show.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":rt7nljkt]

Zombie Tony Soprano? That would be an interesting twist.

Except he's only dead if you assume he is, the producers hinted at it, and the people watching every frame on TiVo over and over claim it, but for all intents and purposes, he never died on the show.[/quote:rt7nljkt]

Maybe I was serious about the Zombie twist. Don't you remember Cleaver? lol But instead of the Capo it's the Boss.

MI_Thumb said:
SLICK said:

First I was thinking the Philadelphia Eagles and then thought of a school band in college. But I realized you must mean the rock band.

Back