Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official ND vs Michigan game thread

Hating the Hoke hire? Coaching isn't the problem right now dumb ass its lack of talent all around.

Need some extra pop out there.... Woodson should run out and sucker punch someone.

You can thank Rich Rod and his BS for what he left Hoke to work with Diggler.

inkfreq said:
You can thank Rich Zros and his BS for what he left Hoke to work with Diggler.

Agreed This is what happens when you ignore the trenches and linebackers and recruit 10 players under 5-9 a year..

I honestly can't can decide who did more damage to football in the great state of Michigan... Rich Rod or Millen.

Millen screwed the pooch for longer, but Rich Rod left Hoke's ability to recruit in shambles for years to come. At least with the NFL draft you can force players to play for you. Hoke has to offer hand jobs to get talent.

inkfreq said:
I honestly can't can decide who did more damage to football in the great state of Michigan... Rich Rod or Millen.

Millen screwed the pooch for longer, but Rich Rod left Hoke's ability to recruit in shambles for years to come. At least with the NFL draft you can force players to play for you. Hoke has to offer hand jobs to get talent.

He's really done well thus far considering what RR did.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
inkfreq said:
You can thank Rich Zros and his BS for what he left Hoke to work with Diggler.

Agreed This is what happens when you ignore the trenches and linebackers and recruit 10 players under 5-9 a year..

The great offensive genius didn't leave a cupboard filled with offensive playmakers either. Carr left him with more than he left for Hoke, even after RR ran off half the team.

inkfreq said:

you are anotehr blind michigan men that fails to realize how much Carr hurt the program to. Ps. RR beat ND the last two years with basically teh same players..

He has done well, but it's an uphill battle and will take three years. Shame too with OSU falling apart this season.

Denard and that's it. But Mallet would have stayed had Carr not retired. Same with Manningham. Ron English would have done better than any of RR's d coordinators. I would take Minor and Carlos Brown over any of these running backs. Lewan was RR's only good OL recruit.

I am absolutely a Michigan man, but not blind. Rich Fruad left this program a mess. At least Carr left behind players who were "Michigan football caliber". RR recruited a joke of a team, and now Hoke has to rebuild from the ground up.

The Big 10 plays real football, not that crap scheme Rich brought with him. But he looked for guys who fit that scheme.

There's a pick! Let's hope it can lift a fire under these guys.

Back