Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

this is almost worse than being a bad team

dtroitlionsfan951

we were on the road against a great team...we had injuries that left us vulnerable....and somehow we weren't out done......this team is getting ridiculous with hurting itself.....it feels like a bad relationship that i can't end....

Scwartz doesn't know what to do either. You can tell that he's the ultimate "players coach" and hasn't done shit about their discipline. Don't get me wrong, i love the Schwartz, but like Collinsworth said tonight, it's time to lay the fn hammer down and show them who's boss. The villagers have taken over....

Gotta reach mediocrity "again" before grasping the brass ring of being elite, trouble is, the Lions have always slipped off the middle rungs of the ladder and hit the ground again before getting any further up.

I was happy that we got out of that game with an intact QB. Next 3 games are winnable. 10-6

they'll beat the Vikes and all you Slappys will be right back on the train 951.

dtroitlionsfan951 said:
we were on the road against a great team...we had injuries that left us vulnerable....and somehow we weren't out done......this team is getting ridiculous with hurting itself.....it feels like a bad relationship that i can't end....

watching the lions play is bad for my fucking health. but why complain? i guess we're supposed to accept this shit......we weren't supposed to win, only inexplicably and comically lose.....i get it now.

DMoney1980 said:
[quote author=dtroitlionsfan951 board=general thread=3856 post=94519 time=1323061821]we were on the road against a great team...we had injuries that left us vulnerable....and somehow we weren't out done......this team is getting ridiculous with hurting itself.....it feels like a bad relationship that i can't end....

watching the lions play is bad for my fucking health as well. but why complain? i guess we're supposed to accept this shit......we weren't supposed to win, only inexplicably and comically lose.....i get it now.

Back