Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers are 16-4

michiganct

since Brandon Piece of shit Cringe was recalled.

They have only lost TWO games if he got an at-bat

and the most amazing stat of them all....

they haven't lost if he got 3 At-bats.

I think it has alot more to do with Verlander, Avila, Martinez, Cabrera, and the rest of the pitching and offense than cringe.
except for today.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]I think it has alot more to do with Verlander, Avila, Martinez, Cabrera, and the rest of the pitching and offense than cringe.
except for today.

Probably..But he might be our little leprachaun.....

MLB has ordered the 2009 Homerun Derby be replayed, because Inge was cheated.

This exact same stat is posted on The Huge Show's wall.. hmmm, noticed after I posted on it.. lol

michiganct said:
since Brandon Piece of shit Cringe was recalled.

They have only lost TWO games if he got an at-bat

and the most amazing stat of them all....

they haven't lost if he got 3 At-bats.

DET is 6-2 in the games he has started. In the two games they lost, he only got 2 PAs, due to DET giving up 11 runs in both games. In all 8 games he started, the opposing starter was a LHP.

Back