Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Guardians Game #119 Aug 16th, 2022

BS, not me, i'm the biggest tiger homer around, and if the shoe was on the other foot, i would have seen the replay and said 'oops blown call, now they got it right'.. its called life..

They were given a an underserved gift, and then it was taken away.

I probably phrased it wrong. A lot of people on these boards are biased and kind of look at things through their own "tinted" lenses. A call that might be close and goes in their favor...that's fine. If it's close and it goes against them, they are up in arms. That was definitely a ticky tack call, but I suppose it was the letter of the law. I would have been fine if they left it as an out or if they overturned it.

Starters in August

Manning (3) 3.71 era
Alexander (3) 3.71 era
Hill (3) 1.62 era
Hutchinson (3) 3.31 era
Garcia (2) 2.70 era

relievers that have pitched more than 6 innings

Soto 6.48
Lange 6.43
Chafin 2.57
Vest 8.10
Jimenez 6.75