Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers have some Roster moves coming

I know I?m being stupid but maybe we should go for the division this season and not wait till next season. No team in the central is very good. But maybe just maybe Detroit could catch lightning in a bottle. I know I?m delusional. But this Division seems winnable.
Just need a nice winning streak or two.

Last edited:
Guys who can be sent down or let go. No particular order.

White, Louge , Hill, Nevin, schoop
Others to think on Haase, short, Marisnick,

Who else ?

Team is instantly better with Greene, Baddoo, Skubal, Rodriguez and
Then Mallory and Keith.

Call them all up ! Tigers win the central !

Last edited:
Over their past 20 games they have played .550 baseball which is pretty good. If they play the remaining games at the same pace they will only finish 80-82. I don't think they get to .500

Over their past 20 games they have played .550 baseball which is pretty good. If they play the remaining games at the same pace they will only finish 80-82. I don't think they get to .500

1973 Mets won the NL Pennant with an 82-79 record. Went 19-8 in September. Tigers can do as much if they can field the actual team they want in the lineup and in the rotation.

Back