Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers trade Ryan Perry to nationals

Though t I merged the other one into yours but it didn't work that way. Not sure why.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Yeah. I thought it made sense.

It didn't.
It wasn't done with any of the 2 or 3 threads with pujols, reyes, buerhle.
Please don't merge any of my threads, like that again.
I don't have that administrative authority, and you do?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Someone mentioned it so i did, don't overreact. Geez.

Look, if someone mentions it to you, have the courtesy to check with me as the mod here. Jessie has run a couple of things by me to get my feedback. I would think you would too.

not the kind of trade i was hoping to see them make, but im down with it. perry blows.

I posted toward the end of last season his days were up in Det. a team can only reasonably give so many chances. There are alot of fans that seem to want to hold on to Turner no matter what. Perry was a #1 too.

batcave76 said:
I posted toward the end of last season his days were up in Det. a team can only reasonably give so many chances. There are alot of fans that seem to want to hold on to Turner no matter what. Perry was a #1 too.

Perry was a RP from day 1. RP aren't worth jack.

Back