Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. angels Game Thread July 16

Is Boesch a dick teammate? Seems anytime I've seen him do anything good he get's very little congrats in the dugout.

every time i see someone in front of him do something good (especially prince or miggy) he never congratulates them. im not quite sure how, but i dont think boesch is popular in the clubhouse.

Boesch batting 13-for-30 with 2 HRs, 9 RBIs over eight-game hitting streak. It's a little later than last summer, but maybe heating up.
Jason Beck

Is Boesch a dick teammate? Seems anytime I've seen him do anything good he get's very little congrats in the dugout.

They say he takes slumps personal and his teammates are always trying to get him to laugh more. Him and miggy were doing some special homerun gesture in the dugout. Thought that was pretty cool.

What's the deal with holding onto bats this year. I've seen more bats fly into the stands this year than I'd seen in the rest of the years I've been watching combined.

every time i see someone in front of him do something good (especially prince or miggy) he never congratulates them. im not quite sure how, but i dont think boesch is popular in the clubhouse.

There was something written about him month or so back about how he never smiles, playing extremely tensed up, guys tried to get him to lighten up for weeks seems it never worked so perhaps they all just started letting him be to work it out of his head on his own. who knows..

Benoit gave up 2 homeruns end of June vs. rays, and looks like 6 homeruns allowed in his last 7 or so innings.

15 2-out runs for the Tigers in the past 4 games. Definitely a good sign.

Boesch needs to lighten up, game will eat you up, fail 70% of the time and you're a star.

Good thing the tiger brass doesn't listen to of the yahoo's on this board. Young would be released, Boesch would be in the minors and Berry would be on the bench.

Now that f'kn ump calls a strike on the outside, f'kn clown, Cabrera walked anyways,

Back