Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game Thread September 16

Wow this feels nice. No 163rd game this year you piece of shit Twinkies.

Valverde 9th inning,

crapcrisp shows bunt fastball strike call, splitter ground foul, splitter just outside, ffcrisp steps out of the box, fly to right center and Jackson just misses a shoestring catch and the mf'er is on second,

weeks fastball high, fastball strike call, swings and misses a fastball eye level, fastball fouled back, fastball called strike three,

2 more outs,

matsui fastball fouled back, fastball outside, again, swings and misses an eye level fastball, fastball checkswing full count, pop fly to Inge,

1 more out,

willingham fastball strike call, fastball high, fastball fouled back, grounder to Inge throws to Cabrera,

Tigers win 3 - 1,
Fister wins and was outstanding,
Valverde with the save,
Tigers win the AL Central,
Tigers celebrate on the field,
TigersVictoryCigar.

Just awesome, only thing that could have made it better would had it been at home.

Thumbs up. Damn Fister is really good. Guy can locate.

We have the Central for the 1st time ever.

MI_Thumb said:
Just awesome, only thing that could have made it better would had it been at home.

Yup the only thing.... Now let the playoff roster debate start...

MI_Thumb said:

Its always better to trash someone elses house ;)

Congrats 2011 Detroit Tigers AL Central Champs!!!! Make us proud in the post season!!

amajjd said:
MI_Thumb said:

Yea, but the fans deserve this too, they should be dancing in CoPa.

But they will yet...

Hard to believe the Tigers ended up being the first team to clinch this year, woulda never predicted that a few weeks ago. all smiles, ear da ear baby

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
dpinsea said:
so happy, glad to share it with everyone here.

same here. God Bless our Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likewise, what a coincidence that I managed to crack my way to get back online here just less than an hour before the Tigers clinched. Didn't think I was gonna figure it out in time.

MI_Thumb said:
amajjd said:

Yea, but the fans deserve this too, they should be dancing in CoPa.

But they will yet...

While I know what you mean, I was at game 4 of the ALCS on '06, I don't care where they pop the bottles, as long as they do.

Great year guys. Let's hope it doesn't stop now

Back