Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game Thread September 16

TigerMud said:
amajjd said:
Yeah you could call in on Monday for tickets

Oh that, no didn't try. I got all confused when I saw Scott Mitchell under your name, it brought back bad memories and I couldn't think straight. LOL

Funny I just noticed that on my last post and started to frown.
I'm in sales and I had to call a Scott Mitchell a few weeks ago. I wanted to say something about how that must suck being an ex nfl player, but I didn't want to ruin the chance at getting the deal done

Vader bounced it

I figured he would get it there no problem with the force and all

3-1!!

hey-hey...hacked and cracked someone's WiFi WEP-encrypted signal, took me a couple of weeks &figure out how to do it, w/o the internet, but thanks to my burned copy of BackTrack 5 (linux) I cracked the code. Might belong to a nearby church b/c the first hex symbol to the passcode was a

amajjd said:
TigerMud said:
Oh that, no didn't try. I got all confused when I saw Scott Mitchell under your name, it brought back bad memories and I couldn't think straight. LOL

Funny I just noticed that on my last post and started to frown.
I'm in sales and I had to call a Scott Mitchell a few weeks ago. I wanted to say something about how that must suck being an ex nfl player, but I didn't want to ruin the chance at getting the deal done

LOL, yeah that prolly woulda gotcha a hang up

[quote="Turok":13abnes0] 3-1!!

hey-hey...hacked and cracked someone's WiFi WEP-encrypted signal, took me a couple of weeks &figure out how to do it, w/o the internet, but thanks to my burned copy of BackTrack 5 (linux) I cracked the code. Might belong to a nearby church b/c the first hex symbol to the passcode was a

Fister 7th inning, Inge 3B,

matsui flys to Jackson,

ffwillingham lines to Santiago,

dejesus curve at the knees fat ass ump says no, strike call inside corner, line drive single to center,

pennington fouls it and Inge races over and just misses catching it in the stands, popped up to Jhonny,

Fister with 82 pitches and he can go another,

6 more outs can you feel it,

Tigers lead 3 - 1.

[quote="Turok":ly5i2ofe] 3-1!!

TigerMud said:
boggs87 said:
Who do you go with in the 8th? Fister or Benoit?

He's only at 82 pitches they should stick with him for the 8th

Eh, me I go Benoit-Valverde.

Important game, might as well stick the the script.

[quote="KalineCountry":mctkgydo]
[quote="Turok":mctkgydo] 3-1!!

Tigers 8th inning,

Peralta fouls it back, takes way inside, another inside, again, lined foul down third, fastball fouled back, sky high fly to left,

Inge takes outside for a strike call, another ball call, same spot a ball, again, fastball inside is lined foul down left, fly to left,

Santiago strikes out swinging,

Tigers lead 3 - 1.

Back