Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. bluejays Game Thread April 11

And how long has this "it's (current month) in the D" thing been goin' on on this station?I only just started watching since the beginning of the baseball season.

Between Fielder or Cabrera, we're planning on keeping the MVP trophy in Detroit again this season.

i just saw the replay of prince's double, he just looks so miserably cold! he probably wishes comerica was more like miller park too XD

FDS has been running "April in the D" ads for quite a few years now.

I've always managed to miss that, I guess...

Do they only do April? And is that because it's the month when the month of the year that starts the overlap of all three of the Tigers, the Wings and the Pistons?

If Doug keeps having nice, quick innings he should be able to go the distance today. That'd be awesome.

So the Tigers hitters are piling it on so far today, even in this dreary, more duck-hunting ideal weather...hope that it isn't gonna be a feast or famine April (or longer) with the offense, that also seems to perform better much more often when hitting vs SPs who are their opponents #1 or #2 in the roto.

delabar is in again for the blue jays, wonder if he will have more control over his pitches today, b/c he sure didn't yesterday, like Villarreal.

edit..he HBPs Hunter just as I hit post..lol!!

Last edited:
Tigers 1-5 hitters today: 8-16 9 RBI. Tigers lead the Blue Jays 10-1 in the 7th.

Hunter hbp,

Cabrera fly to right,

Prince due up

Victor due up

I can't remember the last time that Fielder has come up to bat with no one on.

Ha, Ha...I realize I just made a few posts on yesterday's game thread, thinking it was today's game thread, by mistake...

vmart with some loud, long outs today. hopefully this means he'll snap out of his funk soon.

hey KC, kinda off topic, but do you pay for mlb.tv to watch games? im moving to RI in a few months and im trying to figure out if its worth it for how much it is.

on a related note i think i wanna try to see the tigers at fenway in sept.

Ha, Ha...I realize I just made a few posts on yesterday's game thread, thinking it was today's game thread, by mistake...

mudhen was Raburn. We also called him Shinebox. as in Frankie Vincent telling Joe Pesci to 'go get your shinebox'.

I had been planning on taking Johnson out of my starting line-up for fantasy baseball. I forgot. Costly mistake lol.

Back