Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 10

tigers99888 said:
Is Mi_Thumb still telling us this game is in the bag for the Tigers?

Please quote where I said that.

Don't be a dipshit.

That was embarrassing.. This almost looks like a totally different team out there.. Did we swap with the Astros?

Fuck him.....leave him in there until his arm falls off or he gives up 15 runs. Whichever comes first.

justinrose74 said:
Rick "Jersey Shore" Porcello's nickname should be The Unfortunate Situation
That's gotta be the cheesiest joke of all time..
tongue.png

Cleveland had a 4-1 lead last Friday verses Texas In UJ first start for them.. They lost that game 8-7...but our line-up is not the rangers..

I think I'm saltier over the bats doing nothing moreso that Porcello getting bombed.. He has a bad start every once in awhile and that's common knowledge, but we need these bats for the rest of the season,,

mhughes0021 said:
odds we have 2 on no out and dont bring any home????
Eh I don't think I'm in the mood for that.. I can;t stand stranded runners on base..

Back