Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. pirates Game Thread June 24

Wish GameDay had a vid of the Raburn catch.

Did he take it away? or just grab at the fence?

Was at the fence and got it, might have gone out, but nothing special.

Every OFer in baseball except Brennan Boesch and Delmon Young make that play.

Wish GameDay had a vid of the Raburn catch.

Did he take it away? or just grab at the fence?

iirc he had to jump a bit for it, where he gloved it, looked very close to landing over the rail if Raburn wasn't there.
and it might have saved the win for Tigers and JV.
In all likelihood, that webvideo will be on soon.

Okay thanks, Dickerson got excited but GameDay was frozen so that's all I had to go off of.

You're probably right but watching the play it was huge because we were all thinking he was going to muff it.

it really is hard to say but having Raburn in left of Young is a easy call all day long...

No argument there but still, I've seen Raburn jump for balls before where he missed by 6 feet.

Oh I agree.. i was holding my breath Mitch just like you.... Glad RR got to it and caught it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Verlander has 58 consecutive starts with 6+ IP. That ties him with Walter Johnson for 4th longest streak since 1918.

KC found this nugget!!!!!

um. Good comeback?

Go Tigers!

It`s a great comeback, retard.

(a) Your wife is a fat cunt and not pregnant. What`s her excuse?

(b) Your 5'6" (maybe) and over 200 lbs at least.

You want to talk abut my wife? At least my woman doesn't look like a dude and you look like the bloated, coked out, down syndrome version of Leonardo Decapprio. C'mon troll...please.

Astros up 5-1 and still batting in the bottom of the 8th....
Damn brewers and Sox are tied 0-0 going to the bottom of the 9th... Fucking N. Morgan ran on a 3-1 count and was gunned down at third.. he thought it was a 3-2 count..

Good, needed win. Can't get swept when you send Fister, Max and JV to the hill in a 3 game series. If my calcualtions are correct, this is the 33rd time the Tigers have scored 3 runs or less in 72 games....our record is now 11-22 in those games.

Back