Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers Game Thread June 26

I would love to blame the hitting, but the pitching needs to pick up. Probably wasn't the best time to bring Smyly back, the Rangers' tend to mash on pitchers they have seen before.

I would love to blame the hitting, but the pitching needs to pick up. Probably wasn't the best time to bring Smyly back, the Rangers' tend to mash on pitchers they have seen before.

True but still.. only 5 hits, not good enough, although a few were hit hard with nothing to show for it. too many holes after the first 4 in the lineup.

True but still.. only 5 hits, not good enough, although a few were hit hard with nothing to show for it. too many holes after the first 4 in the lineup.

Regardless, they scored 5 runs. If you score 5 and lose, your pitching failed.

Hell throw Raburn out in RF for a bit until BB figures out how to swing with authority again, can't be any worse.

damn Miguel was 0-3 too... 5 freaking hits.... But the pitching and fielding failed the tigers.. The throwing error was a killer for Drew..

In case anyone was concerned with those crawlers, bots thingys that pushed the most people online on the site over 1000, they are harmless,
Admin Mike sent a message in response to my asking,

Goodnight, lets get these rangers wednesday.

The Tigers suck on Wednesdays...2-9 so far this season. Fridays are under .500 i think too..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back