Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rays Game Thread June 30

Fuck that. This ump has been calling a tight strike zone and the rings up Ramon on a pitch that was extremely low. Easily a ball.

Holaday strokes a double.

Umpires: HP: Vic Carapazza. 1B: Mark Carlson. 2B: Brian Knight. 3B: Dan Iassogna.

gotime, I am watching on the stream from Saturday, not with mlb extra innings, helping out at an old friend today,

so maybe it was as you say, I only saw it hit his shoulder,

sucks with the bush league and biased rays announcers.

Last edited:
Miggy says FU tampa rays to the place where fly balls die and that ball went deep, number 25 for Cabrera.

tie game.

Last edited:
Cabrera killin' Rays both real and the powder blue wearing kind.

and the Tampa announcers are back in full whine mode. I seriously wanna fly to Tampa and punch them both in the mouth. STFU already, it's done and over. Move on.

Useless stat...Miggy is the 2nd player to hit a homer into the Ray tank...Luis Gonzalez did it in 2007. A stat for everything.

Last edited:
and the Tampa announcers are back in full whine mode. I seriously wanna fly to Tampa and punch them both in the mouth. STFU already, it's done and over. Move on.

After the homer, Miggy was in the dugout talking to Garcia and it looked like he was telling him he thought he was going to get drilled in the ribs.

Most HR, last 365 days:
Miguel Cabrera 52
Chris Davis 50
Edwin Encarnacion 43
Adam Dunn 38
Adrian Beltre 36

Most RBI, last 365 days
Miguel Cabrera 158
Chris Davis 129
Edwin Encarnacion 121
Prince Fielder 118
Allen Craig 116

Detroit Tigers ‏
Miggy's HR is the second to ever make it into the touch tank, and the first since 2007. #VoteMiggy

Last edited:
Most HR, last 365 days:
Miguel Cabrera 52
Chris Davis 50
Edwin Encarnacion 43
Adam Dunn 38
Adrian Beltre 36

Most RBI, last 365 days
Miguel Cabrera 158
Chris Davis 129
Edwin Encarnacion 121
Prince Fielder 118
Allen Craig 116

I'm losing my baseball knowledge regarding other teams. I had to look up Allen Craig.

I'm convinced that none of our catchers can catch a ball thrown from the outfield.

Back