Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Royals Game #47 5/24/2023

Wow the JS of 2 years ago !

6-2 Tigers off the Schoop double.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me that he is dealing with a myriad of sore spots the worst being his knee which could be bone on bone, a foot problem achilles or heel, maybe vision, and things ache more as you get older.
I am thinking they will have some conclusion to this, that he will stop this part time play around the All-Star break and ride it out on the bench as pinch hitter occasional start vs. a lefty and this way be with the team in a smaller capacity then even now. This gives the fans something and he can continue this farewell to all the other teams ball parks. Just my guess.
I kind of see that too. I hate to see a great go out l like that. But what a player in his prime.

Foley not to sharp.

Kc 8th
Out
Double
Single (6-3) now.
4-3 out
K.

Foley battles back 6-3 tigers heading to 9th.

Last edited:
Question

Would the tigers have any more wins if the Justin Henry was on the team from the get go ?

He was hot for awhile in the minors.

Spin it again.

Very nice

6-4 Tigers win !

Last edited:
I should do the same.

Won, yay.

That way I can read and do tablet stuff. And not listens to them. I liked Gibby better then
Cm but I don?t hate Monroe . Sometimes he yaps to much.

Cameron Maybin is a hoot working with Dickerson on the radio.

Last edited:
Al Kaline?s casket could hit better then some of our guys.

Although we did get 10 hits tonight so good on us.

Greene is locked in.
Man when Spencer finds his home run swing and we find a few obp guys this team could take off.

Our division is bad. Wish we could go for it.

Last edited:
Back