Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread August 17

Can we please score 10 runs tonight and beat these annoying shits?

I will be back later either to vent at these annoying mf'ing c'kskr royals, and the same at the Tigers for failing to beat them or as you say not scoring 10 runs.
I can't be here for 9 innings, because I will start thinking more and more of how much I want to shoot some of the royals players in the feet, like their whole lineup.

At least Omar is like 9 for 22 since returning,

and this shit royals pitcher has thrown 75/76 pitches in 3 innings.

way to finally show some emotion smokes!!! god damn!!! i was wondering if i had to fuck something up for u???

why don't all the tigers throw a tantrum and get tossed and we can all try again tomorrow?

What are the official channels of protest against bad umpiring? Does anyone actually know?

How in the hell did all of the umps not see that ball bounce up off his bat?

Bob Davidson ejected Pena and Smokey....I'm not surprised. f'n asshole.

or was that Muchlinski who threw out Pena?

These umps are a complete joke.

Can this shit be protested?? how the fuck do all those umpires miss that call?! Clearly a game-turner. They need to protest the fuck out of this. I'm so sick of piece of shit umpires. They are getting worse and worse.

Bob Davidson ejected Pena and Smokey....I'm not surprised. f'n asshole.

or was that Muchlinski who threw out Pena?

These umps are a complete joke.
I just walked in from going out to dinner, but I think it was the 1B ump that tossed Jim and the HP ump that got Pena.

I just walked in from going out to dinner, but I think it was the 1B ump that tossed Jim and the HP ump that got Pena.

Yes, Pena tossed by HPU Mike Muchlinski, and Leyland tossed by 1BU Bob Davidson.

Wait, not watching, what happened with Pena?

pena was standing with his back to the ump and must've said something cuz the ump suddenly just raised his arm and tossed him.....pena didn't even get in his face until he was tossed...

Umpires: HP: Mike Muchlinski. 1B: Bob Davidson. 2B: John Hirschbeck. 3B: Quinn Wolcott.

The home plate ump threw out Pena, was it a foul off the bat he argued, was wrong and threw him out,
and the no good filthy pos dickbag davidson threw out Leyland.

He will call balls and strikes Sunday, I expect alot of 4 and 5 pitch strikes to royals batters, squeezing the Tigers pitchers,

oh, and Pena didn't even turn around to the field mouse size dick home plate ump to argue, kept his back to him.

Last edited:
Umpires: HP: Mike Muchlinski. 1B: Bob Davidson. 2B: John Hirschbeck. 3B: Quinn Wolcott.

The home plate ump threw out Pena, was it a foul off the bat he argued, was wrong and threw him out,
and the no good filthy pos dickbag davidson threw out Leyland.

He will call balls and strikes Sunday, I expect alot of 4 and 5 pitch strikes to royals batters, squeezing the Tigers pitchers,

oh, and Pena didn't even turn around to the field mouse size dick home plate ump to argue, kept his back to him.
Did you miss the play at question KC?

That shit put me in such a bad mood. I hate these clown umpires fucking up big league games so often!

Back