Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread August 7

Tigers 7th inning,

Carlos takes high, swings and misses, fly to right,

Peralta fouls it back, slider strike call, slider low, again, fastball ripped foul past third, seeing eye single up the middle,

Avila fouls it over third base dugout, fastball inside, hard grounder single to right and Avila trying for third is thrown out, crap, that was a good throw,

Dirks swings and misses low, popped up to short,

4 - 3.

Not sure you should be running on his arm.... Not the play i make...

That was a good throw. It got there without bounceing and the 3rd basemen didn't have to chase it

that thread that jz started with his new espn sn MiGuy768 or something similar didn't last long,
the board is turning into a junior high school forum, most everything with any mention of posters or any boards is getting deleted.
last post at the roBust forums was Turok/Dougs over 15 hours ago.
O.T. Ghost Town

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]that thread that jz started with his new espn sn MiGuy768 or something similar didn't last long,
the board is turning into a junior high school forum, most everything with any mention of posters or any boards is getting deleted.
last post at the roBust forums was Turok/Dougs over 15 hours ago.
O.T. Ghost Town

If you think the Tigers forum is ghost team, I checked out a few teams boards and some have only a couple of threads. I do like that Trolls can be moderated over here. Haven't understood that JZ68 for a few years and why he is how he is. Especially at his age.

Back