Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread September 1

So instead of a 6.5 game lead it is a 5.5 game lead over the Sox... Pretty frustrating loss if you ask me.

National tv on Saturday...More then likely a loss... We are terrible on national TV games... Lets hope it changes...I think we won the last one but I cannot remember..

Got some big bats coming up in the 9th. Don't give up, don't ever give up

A fucking spit verses a team this bad......

(&**(&*(^*&^*&^*&^*(&^%^&%^%^$*%^$%^$%#%$#^%$#$#$#$%$#

This was a pretty ugly loss. Well, maybe we got it out of our systems. Hopefully JV brings his A game tomorrow.

Actually a decent showing from the bats today, but pitching mostly, and a few defensive lackluster plays really stunk this game up.

Someone said it a few days ago. A game like today is how game 163 happens.

At least we have JV tomorrow. Penny on Saturday (yuck.) Scherzer on Sunday. Decent chance to get 2 of 3. Just DO NOT get swept.

cmlfactor said:
Someone said it a few days ago. A game like today is how game 163 happens.

At least we have JV tomorrow. Penny on Saturday (yuck.) Scherzer on Sunday. Decent chance to get 2 of 3. Just DO NOT get swept.

Exactly...You have to win these games because if you do lose 2 out of three games to the Sox then they would have been 5 games back still.. Now that number gets trimmed to 4.5 if that happens... Tigers better take this damn series this weekend...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Having some trouble posting...

Me too, board seems a little slow, and times out sometimes.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="biggunsbob":ekyp4gh4]Having some trouble posting...

Me too, board seems a little slow, and times out sometimes.[/quote:ekyp4gh4]

I had a rant and vent and lost it, rebooted and now I'm even more F'n pissed.
How the Fuck do the Tigers split a 4 game series with the shit ass F'n royals at Comerica?? 20 Fucking Runs allowed in the two losses, is completely unacceptable.
This kid Jacob Turner will hopefully be good in the future but today he didn't show it all that much, and still doesn't hold runners close to the bag.
Bullpen has been very good, but blow chunks today against this team.

Fuck that hog head F'n hosmer, Fuck the midget giavitella, you understand Italian kid, then "Bah Fongoola" you f'n stroonz.
Fuck the indians, Fuck the whitesox and Fuck ozzie the liver lipped c'sucker, and Fuck Hawk give him a barium so he can blow his brains out his ass, Fuck the suck ass twins, circle this bert FU too, Fuck the royals,
and Fuck the Fucking redsox and their shit hook nation of fans.

Fuck jz and mikenbig, you want to break things Bob, lets find these two c'suckers string them up upside down and use them as pinatas.

Rant and Vent over for now...

Sorry guys, I'm so pissed, some games just send me into a very dark place.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":9szrtvte]

Me too, board seems a little slow, and times out sometimes.

I had a rant and vent and lost it, rebooted and now I'm even more F'n pissed.
How the Fuck do the Tigers split a 4 game series with the shit ass F'n royals at Comerica?? 20 Fucking Runs allowed in the two losses, is completely unacceptable.
This kid Jacob Turner will hopefully be good in the future but today he didn't show it all that much, and still doesn't hold runners close to the bag.
Bullpen has been very good, but blow chunks today against this team.

Fuck that hog head F'n hosmer, Fuck the midget giavitella, you understand Italian kid, then "Bah Fongoola" you f'n stroonz.
Fuck the indians, Fuck the whitesox and Fuck ozzie the liver lipped c'sucker, and Fuck Hawk give him a barium so he can blow his brains out his ass, Fuck the suck ass twins, circle this bert FU too, Fuck the royals,
and Fuck the Fucking redsox and their shit hook nation of fans.

Fuck jz and mikenbig, you want to break things Bob, lets find these two c'suckers string them up upside down and use them as pinatas.

Rant and Vent over for now...

Sorry guys, I'm so pissed, some games just send me into a very dark place. [/quote:9szrtvte]

Good, Good, come to the Dark Side.

starwarsemperor1.jpg

KC would be a contender with some pitching and experience. They are the most dangerous team in the central for us down the stretch. A win or two against the Sox and they will fold. Cleveland will be pulling people out of the stands to play. The Twins are mailing it in.

Back