Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 15

[quote author=thumb board=tigertalk thread=466 post=10956 time=1313459844]Bats did not seem as terrible tonight compared to the pitching and defense.

But they still RISP failed too much.[/quote

o-7...

DFA maggs and send down Clownburn.. I agree 100% with guns... Need to clean the trash up...

tigers99888 said:
DFA maggs and send down Clownburn.. I agree 100% with guns... Need to clean the trash up...

Raburn tipped his cap, he doesn't get it. LOL..

MI_Thumb said:
Congrats BTW Bob, for finally pulling the trigger and putting me down.

Anger brings out the post whore in you.
tongue.png

In know sorry... The last two game really piss me off.. Theses last 2 games really hurt...Among many others..

It really is unacceptable the way they have played at times.. Instead of a contract extension they should just fire JL..

God now I am a post whore.... My leg really hurts when the Tigers play like this...LOL

Get out the AXE..

tigers99888 said:

Clownburn needs to be completely out of the tigers organization...as long as JL is here there will always be a chance of him getting called back up

Someone on the old tiger board is asking for the link.. he has 239 post but i do not know him.. can someone check him out... some trolls are being sneaky as of late...

Well...this disaster finally and mercifully comes to an end...eww!!

Tigers aren't likely gonna lead the division for much longer, with the defensive horror that is Raburnt manning 2B, much less if some of their SP/RP continue to get bombed like they were in these last two games.

angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

Lead down to 2 games... Total bull crap the Tigers should be leading this division by 7-10 games.

*sigh*

i dont even know what to think about this team sometimes. most of the time, win or loss, it seems like we cant play a complete game. losses are frustrating because usually at least a few areas are crap, and even when we win lately it feels like we are doing it despite ourselves.

Spockmaster said:
*sigh*

i dont even know what to think about this team sometimes. most of the time, win or loss, it seems like we cant play a complete game. losses are frustrating because usually at least a few areas are crap, and even when we win lately it feels like we are doing it despite ourselves.

That is so right... Other then JV's starts everything for this team is a struggle..

Damned Twins lose both games @ Cleveland last weekend, (w/ a postponed game Sunday) lose two out of three @ home vs the Red Sox, get swept @ home vs the White Sox, a team who they usually dominate against, esp @ home in Minn, THEN they come to Detroit and blow us out in the first game of the series, with Thome hitting both homers that he needed to reach #600 in just one game, instead of doing it in one or two of the past eight games, six of which were @ home in Minn....that figures, and that really, really sucks, too...
angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

Tigers obviously need to win both of the remaining two games in the series, and with Verlander going tonight vs Blackburn , that game is of course, the most winnable of the three, BUT Penny going against Pavano in the likely "rubber" game, it ain't gonna be easy, based on Pavano's mostly winning history vs the Tigers over the past several years..going 4-2 w/ a 4.44 era.

I can't wait for that goofy looking turd to retire. So sick of him. 600 career homers and it feels like he's hit 599 of 'em against us.

cmlfactor said:
I can't wait for that goofy looking turd to retire. So sick of him. 600 career homers and it feels like he's hit 599 of 'em against us.

cmlw.jpg

thome.jpg

Really, goofy looking turd?

Because you two could pass for brothers.

Just sayin'

Back