Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 26

Tigers 8th inning,

Peralta singles to right,

Raburn with a ground ball seeing eye single to left,

Inge fakes a bunt and catcher throws wild past second to center Peralta slides in safe at third, Raburn to second on the throw, fastball high, ball, strike call, checks his swing full count, pop fly to shallow center,

Jackson takes a slider high, another in the dirt blocked, now an intentional walk to load the bases,

two lefthanders in the bullpen and pitching coach out to talk/stall, ump out and says something to oliveros,

Santiago lines foul down left, damn that would have scored two, fly to left and Peralta tags and scores,

Tigers lead 6 - 1 on Santiago's sac fly,

Young fastball high is fouled off, fastball low, fastball inside, ground single up the middle and another runs scores,

Tigers lead 7 - 1,

Cabrera slider line foul down right, fastball low, fastball inside, fastball fouled back, another inside fouled back, way inside full count, ground foul, inside for a walk bases loaded,

pitching change oliveros with 30 pitches, good trade on this inning,
dumytrait pitching,

Martinez takes low strike call, fastball inside, again, fastball high, in the dirt for a walk and Jackson scores,

Tigers lead 8 - 1,

Avila slider strike call, takes slider high, strike call, inside ground foul, fastball high, fastball fouled back, sinker low ground foul, chases low tagged out,

Tigers see 42 pitches this inning,

Tigers lead 8 - 1.

Avila is 1-5, I say we waive him so we can work out a trade. You've got to trade high, LOL.

johnny2x2x said:
Avila is 1-5, I say we waive him so we can work out a trade. You've got to trade high, LOL.

Can you imagine what the Red Sox would give up for him?

But screw those losah's in bas-tin.

MI_Thumb said:
johnny2x2x said:

id probably do it if they gave us ellsbury and pedroia for him.

Spockmaster said:
MI_Thumb said:

Buccholtz and Crawford?

MI_Thumb said:
johnny2x2x said:

Except for me right ;)

MI_Thumb said:
johnny2x2x said:

Yeah, I've heard they would offer a single A pitcher who is 5-9 with an an ERA below 4.50 and a player to be named later. PTBL is supposed to be a AA player who although he is 36 hit over .260 last year with 11 home runs. Do it now!

Coke 8th inning,

nazimoroneau swings and misses a curve sit down,

cruddyer strike call, changeup low, grounder to Santiago at second over to Cabrera,

porkykubel chases low for strike three skips away from Avila picks it up and throws to Cabrera,

Tigers lead 8 - 1.

Coke .....All I can say is wow... Is he throwing a spit ball or something...

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":7fts4f3k]

Except for me right ;)[/quote:7fts4f3k]

Of course.

Allow me to rephrase, those losah Bas-tin Red Sawx fans.

MI_Thumb said:
Spockmaster said:

Buccholtz and Crawford?
yeah, throw them in too. might as well take a-gone, then we can play him at 1st and have vmart catch and miggy DH XD

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="KalineCountry":52i3tec7]So who pitches the last of the night?

Pauley.[/quote:52i3tec7]

He better.... Call Jimmy Smokes!!!

Its mop up time...

Back