Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread September 3

i read some of the white sux' post-game comments, and i think we completely crushed their spirits with this win. good riddance, fuck the lot of 'em (except konerko. he's a tiger killer, but a good guy and a good player. i cant truly hate him, just like thome).

we need to do the same thing to the racist logos next week!

This was also the biggest comeback the Tigers have made since September 27th, 2003 against Minnesota. Why is that date significant? because that was when the Tigers came back from an 8-0 deficit in the 5th inning to avoid becoming the first team in the history of the American League to lose 120 games.

Back