Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 1 Oct. 13

Probably Al Al in the 11th unless they go with Smyly to face all the lefties.

Jose Valverde's last 4 postseason appearances: 3 2/3 innings, 10 hits, 11 earned runs.

9th drained the life right out of the team. We are going to need real disney-style magic to win, and probably for Leyland to suffer a heart attack.

I'm usually not one to say this because it really doesn't matter but these announcers are total Yankee homers. They were about to fall asleep when we were winning and now they're so giddy they can hardly talk straight. Again, it really doesn't matter but it's just annoying.

Not sure if Delmon or Fister knock Valverde out if it would be a hate crime but I hope it happens.

I'm usually not one to say this because it really doesn't matter but these announcers are total Yankee homers. They were about to fall asleep when we were winning and now they're so giddy they can hardly talk straight. Again, it really doesn't matter but it's just annoying.

you got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valverde is done as our closer, and Leyland is a huge fucker. That said, regardless of tonight's outcome I still believe they can beat the Yankees in this series.

Back