Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 2 Thread Oct. 2

A solo shot is not a major concern. Actually with Benoit facing the top of the line this makes things a bit better for Papa Grande.

tazmac said:
Can the fucking announcers get any more excited when the spankme's do something? Probably need a cig now.

And a swish of mouthwash...gagg.

Yeah it is very tiring listening to both TBS and TNT...I mean everytime a Yankee does something they want to crown him king of America...

That was the best I have seen Inge hit all year. oops, I meant get hit. LOL

tazmac said:
That was the best I have seen Inge hit all year. oops, I meant get hit. LOL

I hate Inge as much as the next guy, but that wasn't funny
shocked.gif

I'm late to this discussion but I can't believe scherzer has done so well today in yankee stadium.. Congrats to everyone!!!

AJax '11 is definitely not Grandy '06 vs the NYY so far.

Kelly RBIs Big Potato out of a save opportunity, but thats obviously okay...

Could those announcers they get any more excited when the spanks hit a short porch solo

Back