Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees Game Thread August 8

Ok KC hangs on, Sux are off tomorrow, Win tomorrow and it's all knotted up again.

Kalinecountry, I see David Schoenfield retweeted you. Nice dig on that hack Tigers hater.

What's the difference about complaining about someone, and saying you want them gone?

It seems like a pretty big difference.

People on this board fn whined like schoolgirls the first couple of weeks he was here. It was pathetic. "Some" people on this board wanted him GONE. I remember...maybe you don't.

And it's not really a big difference when people say that "Raburn COULD HAVE done the same thing" than Infante does? Because in all reality, Raburn isn't good enough to sniff Infante's jock-strap as a baseball player. In ALL phases, so YEAH, it's a knock on Infante if you ask me...

Last edited:
Coke on his outing tonight,

"I was phenomenally better tonight. I located all but two pitches. Two negatives on the night and those are the only two that I can think of. The pitch to Teixeira was a changeup away and it didn’t have any fade – it was a little too firm. When you make a pitch like that to a guy who is a good high-ball hitter from the right side. I got him to get the ball on the ground, but in that particular case, I’d prefer he swing and miss than have him match up with me on the next pitch."

phenomenally better? He must of gone to the Brandon Inge School of Delusional.

I'd sell Coke for a bucket full of batting practice balls. What a useless piece of shit.

"You can’t script the game. If you could, I mean, we’d already have like 150 World Series titles." - Phil Coke

tomdalton22 did.

I never said ship him out of town or wanted to give up on him. What I said at the time was that he has been terrible since he got here. There is a big difference between wanting to ship him out of town and saying he has been terrible. BTW....he was terrible at that time. He was hitting about .160 with 3 errors in his first 8 games. If that's not terrible I don't know what is.

Back