Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Time to get down to business

Diggler Cometh

It's time to ban all high capacity pressure cookers. No man or woman needs more than a ten quart pressure cooker. Go out and buy yourself a microwave.

Hey I have an idea why don't you post this again?

Somebody may have missed it the first two times.

Those "pressure cookers" were not plugged in to an electrical outlet when they exploded. So it is likely that any sufficiently thick metal can or cookpot with its lid sealed down tightly with screws, nuts, and bolts could be substituted.

Those "pressure cookers" were not plugged in to an electrical outlet when they exploded. So it is likely that any sufficiently thick metal can or cookpot with its lid sealed down tightly with screws, nuts, and bolts could be substituted.

Thanks bill nye.

It's time to ban all high capacity pressure cookers. No man or woman needs more than a ten quart pressure cooker. Go out and buy yourself a microwave.

Right, because a Microwave and a Pressure Cooker do the same thing. :ashamed:

They both cook food. The same way a shot gun and assault rifle both shoot bullets

They were feeding off batteries.

They both cook food. The same way a shot gun and assault rifle both shoot bullets

Then your argument is we should ban microwaves too? Because they do the same things.

This country wont be safe until we ban all cooking implements and everything is cooked over an open campfire on a pointy stick! (not too pointy)

Last edited:
Then your argument is we should ban microwaves too? Because they do the same things.

This country wont be safe until we ban all cooking implements and everything is cooked over an open campfire on a pointy stick! (not too pointy)

You can make a bomb out of a microwave so..... Sure, it's only fair at the time of this national tragedy.

I think we should give all Americans a pressure cooker so that way, the "responsible pressure cooker owners" can be identified and separated from sociopathic assholes who get off on killing innocent people with theirs.

I think we should give all Americans a pressure cooker so that way, the "responsible pressure cooker owners" can be identified and separated from sociopathic assholes who get off on killing innocent people with theirs.

The right to bear pressure cookers... I love America!

You can have my (our) pressure-cooker when you pry it from my wife's cold, dead pot-holder (holding?) hands...:p

Toaster ovens don't kill people, People kill people ..... by throwing their toaster oven into the bath tub!

Can I still own my toaster oven?

No, toaster Ovens are banned also, because someone could pack it full of .30-06 rounds and 12 GA. 00 Buck and plug in and put on a lamp timer.

And don't get me started on deep fryers...

easy-bake-oven.jpg

Back