Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

TL

tonyballs

Since everyone hates Stafford so much.....
Can we get on the Trevor Lawrence train in a couple of yrs? Lol ....why not?!

Since everyone hates Stafford so much.....
Can we get on the Trevor Lawrence train in a couple of yrs? Lol ....why not?!

you know how this is going to work. Were going to make our defense just good enough over the next couple years to make us perfectly average and completely eliminate any opportunity to draft a high rated qb when it comes time that we need one.

If were thinking ahead...you trade stafford during his contract year. That hopefully makes your team tank enough to get a high pick...then you need to hit on whatever qb you select in the top 10. Obviously you only do this if theres a good crop comming out that year.

Right now the projected 2020 class will include Tua, Haskins, Franks, Cole McDonald, Josh Jackson and Fromm.

Last edited:
Lawrence is my guy. This kid was born and bred to play QB.

If he can move a bit and make throws on the run outside of the pocket sign me up.

Wish he played against better competition. Looking forward to seeing him in the playoff.

I don't care if he looks like a fucking tranny. If he can sling the rock, i'm in....

Back