Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Todays Latest News

Slick

Reggie Bush - RB - Dolphins

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on SportsCenter that the Lions are hoping to sign free agents Reggie Bush, Jason Jones, and Glover Quin on Wednesday.

Citing people around the league, Schefter reported that the Lions hope to make each of these moves "in one fell swoop," creating a free-agent splash. Detroit already locked up CB Chris Houston on Wednesday morning. Jones, Bush, and Quin are all at Lions headquarters visiting club officials and taking physicals.

I hear Jones is more an Interior guy, not an edge rusher. Is that truth?

I hear Jones is more an Interior guy, not an edge rusher. Is that truth?

I think he started at DT and has transitioned to DE. At 275 I see him as a DE with some size who can help on the run. I also read that he is decent at deflecting passes. Maybe they will rotate Young in on the passing downs since he is making 2 mil this year.

He can play the side KVB used to play. Not sure he is a huge sack guy but hopefully can help bring pressure.

I think with KVB and Avril gone we will see a lot more rotating on the ends unless someone really steps up.

That's how I like it: them getting the guys they want and not waiting to see how things play out. Maybe quin and bush will follow suit.

New #Lions DL RT: @espn_nfcwest: Best as interior pass-rusher. RT @znowels: seen both DT and DE next to Jason Jones name.

Back