Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial "He just signed" thread

I just wanted to point out that I'm glad to see the top recruit in the nation stays home just as Clowney did last year.. Mizzou has actually developed some decent WRs to the NFL recently... Hell of a class from Michigan as well, they needed a back..

Same here. I liked that he stayed with mizzo.

I did with gunner but he didn't stay at indiana

michlady77 said:
pipkins tweeted its great to be a wolverine

Kyle Meinke of AnnArbor.com asked a pair of experts -- Allen Trieu of Scout.com and Tim Sullivan of Rivals.com -- to pick the top five members of the Michigan Wolverines' recruiting class of 2012. The consensus: Both analysts seem highest on defensive tackle Ondre Pipkins (Kansas City, Mo./Park Hill).

"Pipkins is a big body at 6-3, 320 pounds, but he still has the quickness and motor to tear into opposing backfields," Sullivan said. "He'll have to work to stay in shape at the next level, but can be a dominant defensive tackle down the road."

"He's likely to play early and often, and there just aren't many 320-pound guys with his kind of ability to disrupt and change the game," Trieu added.

Both men also liked linebacker Joe Bolden (Cincinnati, Ohio/Colerain) and offensive lineman Kyle Kalis (Lakewood, Ohio/Saint Edward).

Maize&Cheese304 said:

well, he is at ND which is still instate, right?

Hungry said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

well, he is at ND which is still instate, right?

Notre Dame sucks.

That makes them irrelevant to any state.

already started on next class
all today are four year scholarships
we will
see abiu additional signings

and while social media has changed some parta of recruiting home does not twotter face ook or email

we dont eed to know he is at mcdonalds eating a big mac

michlady77 said:
already started on next class
all today are four year scholarships
we will
see abiu additional signings

and while social media has changed some parta of recruiting home does not twotter face ook or email

we dont eed to know he is at mcdonalds eating a big mac

speak for yourself

Calling Ghost of Yost.

MattTeeJ Matthew Johnson
@marcmorehouse I live in Highlands Ranch CO, word is Kozan had a dream about going to a different school. that changed his mind.

Red and Guilty said:
Calling Ghost of Yost.

MattTeeJ Matthew Johnson
@marcmorehouse I live in Highlands Ranch CO, word is Kozan had a dream about going to a different school. that changed his mind.

Kind of like seeing the Babe, and pickling the beast the next day.

Strap on our PF flyers.

Back