Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Michigan vs. Penn State Score Prediction Thread

59-7

I'm assuming we get Lewis and one of the D-linemen back

I have no idea what to expect from this game, really ... And Most Excellent Work! Tinsel with The Official Score Prediction Thread!!

Penn State is supposed to be this tough, physical, "blue collar" (whatever that means) program but they seem pretty soft to me now, and Hackenberger is gone and Franklin is horribly overrated as a coach.

So rather than expect something like what we've seen the past few years - these ugly, slugfest, field goal battles ....

MICHIGAN - 44
penn state - 8

Entirely independent of mine, little Vic goes:

MICHIGAN - 48
Nittany Lions - 10

Last edited:
35-10 UM

First prediction of the year

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have no idea what to expect from this game, really ... And Most Excellent Work! Tinsel with The Official Score Prediction Thread!!

Penn State is supposed to be this tough, physical, "blue collar" (whatever that means) program but they seem pretty soft to me now, and Hackenberger is gone and Franklin is horribly overrated as a coach.

So rather than expect something like what we've seen the past few years - these ugly, slugfest, field goal battles ....

MICHIGAN - 44
penn state - 8

Thanks. I feel a little boneheaded that I forgot about recognizing last week's winner when I first published the thread, but oh well.

I do hope you're back on the Active Duty Roster next week though.

MICHIGAN - 44
penn state - 8

MICHIGAN - 48
Nittany Lions - 10

Hey hey Lil Vic!

MICHIGAN - 44
penn state - 8

MICHIGAN - 48
Nittany Lions - 10

Props to my little guy ...

Back