Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Posters' Picture Thread

MichChamp02 said:
uofm06marine said:
No big deal. I have some thick skin, I understand you didn't mean anything by it.

ha. one of my former classmates is an AF JAG in Iraq. We call him a baby killer all the time, and he just laughs... mostly. On the days he actually kills babies, he breaks down sobbing.

Do you still call him baby killer on those days...or do you lay off it a little?

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Picture of me and my son at the Minnesota game... We had a blast. he was very impressed with the stadium and the band, and how many people come to the Michigan games.
My sis and I were there, pic is in my signature. :) I had this guy sitting next to me that had something bad to say about every.single.play. I was ready to beat him to death by halftime.

jesndave said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Picture of me and my son at the Minnesota game... We had a blast. he was very impressed with the stadium and the band, and how many people come to the Michigan games.
My sis and I were there, pic is in my signature. :) I had this guy sitting next to me that had something bad to say about every.single.play. I was ready to beat him to death by halftime.

he sounds like an MGoBlog.com poster.

Pretty sure I've sat next to him before.

Hungry said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:
KAWDUP was down on business so he and I (and my wife) got together for dinner.

which is which?

judging by the 60 pictures GBIA posted of himself in this thread, he's on the right.

now that I look at that, i figured that was an old pic as it seems to be aged...still, i didn't remember.

Hungry said:
now that I look at that, i figured that was an old pic as it seems to be aged...still, i didn't remember.

That was taken at a Christmas party with low light, so it's kinda grainy.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Hungry said:

That was taken at a Christmas party with low light, so it's kinda grainy.

OK i thought it was a wedding pic

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
greenandwhite95 said:
Kudos to GBIA for starting this thread. Very interesting to put a face to the name. Am I allowed to put up a pic ? you know, being a spartan and all.

My wife is going to smack me when I show her i posted this picture.. But I just wanted you to know as a Michigan fan my wife Jeri has been giving me shit for the last three years... She and her dad are huge Spartan fans.

Bob your wife is pretty hott for an older woman lol good job

Hungry said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:
KAWDUP was down on business so he and I (and my wife) got together for dinner.

which is which?

Yep, I'm the old fuzzy looking dude on the left. Sorry about not posting lately. Been ridiculously busy.

Back