Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tom Brady coming back ?

Last edited:
Wow.

Everyone knew it, but his wife pretty much confirmed in some kind of interview.

His weird behavior during training camp is because

she

is

pissed

Wow.

Everyone knew it, but his wife pretty much confirmed in some kind of interview.

His weird behavior during training camp is because

she

is

pissed

From the outside looking in, it would seem she has every right to be.

He announced his retirement, family family blah blah...and then bounced right back.

It's a completely selfish move on his part. He doesn't need the money, the fame...he gains nothing from this season but extra points to his own vanity but he risks his health and more time away from his family. Pretty cunt move really, and I've long been a fan of his.

From the outside looking in, it would seem she has every right to be.

He announced his retirement, family family blah blah...and then bounced right back.

It's a completely selfish move on his part. He doesn't need the money, the fame...he gains nothing from this season but extra points to his own vanity but he risks his health and more time away from his family. Pretty cunt move really, and I've long been a fan of his.

I know, right?

But one thing.

It?s his nature.

He ended last season at - or near - the top of his game.

An amazing catch by Cooper Kupp (thrown by Stafford) kept him from possibly or even likely another shot at the Super Bowl championship.

If so, not the first time amazing catches by opponent receivers have resulted in not Super Bowl Championships.

His body isn?t ready to be done.

I have zero idea about what he and his wife have agreed on or haven?t or didn?t agree on.

Brady will play until his body tells him he can?t win any more Super Bowl championships.

If his marriage ends because of it, so be it.

It?s very hard to believe that Brady?s immeasurable, incalculable drive isn?t one of the reasons his wife - a person clothed in immense power (full disclosures, I?m quoting from the movie ?Lincoln?) fell in love with him.

It?s his nature.

You take the bad with the good.

You take what comes with what comes.

Last edited:
If his marriage ends because of it, so be it.

Maybe it's 4D chess.

Just keep playing (and making millions) until she's fed up with not having her husband being present in their kid's lives and divorces him.

Now he takes even more money in the divorce as she's worth far more than he is.

This guy is a living, breathing cheat code.

Maybe it's 4D chess.

Just keep playing (and making millions) until she's fed up with not having her husband being present in their kid's lives and divorces him.

Now he takes even more money in the divorce as she's worth far more than he is.

This guy is a living, breathing cheat code.

Maybe anything.

She seems more concerned that playing football at his age could leave him in a permanent vegetative state.

Which would certainly result in ?time away.?

But she recently said ?he needs to follow his joy too.?

Meanwhile the other baby mama knows what she?ll be doing Sundays this fall.

It seems to me that Gisele might likely have made the bulk of her money before they were married.

I don?t know who would walk away with what dough should they divorce.

At the end of the day I guess they have to work out their differences, just like every other couple.

Back