Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tom Brady question

Gulo Blue

Is there any talk of coaching after he's done playing?

Nope!

In fact, I think he has answered the question in similar ways as Charles Woodson, in saying that he has never coached and has no plans of ever coaching.

I guess we'll see, though.

Nope!

In fact, I think he has answered the question in similar ways as Charles Woodson, in saying that he has never coached and has no plans of ever coaching.

I guess we'll see, though.

Hmm.

Maybe it's time to keep tabs on Nick Sheridan. No idea how big a role he plays or what kind of a recruiter he is, but he seems to be part of a good group.

I’d hire him over Harbaugh tomorrow is he wanted to coach Michigan. I have zero faith in Jim turning this mess around right now.

I?d hire him over Harbaugh tomorrow is he wanted to coach Michigan. I have zero faith in Jim turning this mess around right now.

Brady wants to be involved with teams that win championships. He wants nothing to do with the mess at UM currently, and if Harbaugh actually managed to make UM competitive to that degree there would not be people calling for Brady to come coach at UM. Catch-22.

That and I think Brady is going to just enjoy retirement like Joe Montana did. Not doing broadcasts, not being an analyst, not coaching...just spending time with his family. Watching his interactions with his family the past few weeks just reinforces that impression for me.

We'll get to see Gisele in the stands (in 5 years or so, when the pandemic is finally over).

MSU and OSU fans will be all jealous - well even more so that they are already.

I?d hire him over Harbaugh tomorrow is he wanted to coach Michigan. I have zero faith in Jim turning this mess around right now.

I'd rather they hire someone else if they decide Harbaugh is not the guy

Brady has never been a coach at any level

Come on, man

It seems to me like he might want to coach. The way he has to compete and can't even think about life after football as long as he can play, once he's done, he might be compelled to keep competing in whatever capacity he can - which would be coaching.

It seems to me like he might want to coach. The way he has to compete and can't even think about life after football as long as he can play, once he's done, he might be compelled to keep competing in whatever capacity he can - which would be coaching.

Has any really successful player ever turned to coaching? I mean, guys that have the kind of money and fame that TB has? I can't think of any.

It's usually the mediocre guys that turn to coaching. The really good players that want to stay relevant typically go into TV. Make a bunch of money and don't have to work very hard.

I don't know what TB will do, but if he stays involved in football at all, I bet he becomes a part owner of an NFL team. I can't see him coaching at the college level.

If it were me, I'd stay home, bang Gisele, golf, and count my money.

Of course you would.

Until something didn?t go exactly right.

Then you would be back to whining and crying.

We'll get to see Gisele in the stands (in 5 years or so, when the pandemic is finally over).

MSU and OSU fans will be all jealous - well even more so that they are already.

Don?t forget Bridget - they seem to be quite the threesome.

The biggest of the three little fuckers is hers.

She?s prettier than Giselle is, too.

Not convinced that Tom Brady has the temperament to coach at any level. Nor the patience or interest. Other than that, I think he'd be awesome.

Has any really successful player ever turned to coaching? I mean, guys that have the kind of money and fame that TB has? I can't think of any.

It's usually the mediocre guys that turn to coaching. The really good players that want to stay relevant typically go into TV. Make a bunch of money and don't have to work very hard.

I don't know what TB will do, but if he stays involved in football at all, I bet he becomes a part owner of an NFL team. I can't see him coaching at the college level.

If it were me, I'd stay home, bang Gisele, golf, and count my money.

I think good football players take too many blows to the head. I'd honestly be concerned that Tom doesn't have that many great years ahead, and I have some concerns about Jim Harbaugh as well.

Don?t forget Bridget - they seem to be quite the threesome.

The biggest of the three little fuckers is hers.

She?s prettier than Giselle is, too.

I'm glad someone agrees with me.

Not that Gisele isn't a pefect example of a human female, but I'm partial to brunettes.

Bridget+Moynahan.jpg
Bridget-Moynahan-thumb-300x377-732.jpg

Who knows what either of them are like when you get to know them though... you can't really know for sure until you're in a committed relationship.

I didn't realize Bridget was 49. Gisele is 40. Tom is 43. Guess he didn't want to be dating a retiree when he was only 59?

From wikipedia pages on all these people:
"B?ndchen and Brady are Roman Catholics."
Though I guess Bridget is as well:
"Kathryn Bridget Moynahan was born in Binghamton, New York.[2] She is the daughter of Irish Americans Mary Bridget (n?e Moriarty),..., and Edward Bradley Moynahan, ...."
That's a pretty Catholic name, and I assume most Irish Americans are Catholic; you never really hear of Northern Irish Americans. The regular Irish Americans would probably throw rocks at them, and put bombs in their potato stew or whatever they eat.

I didn't realize Bridget was 49. Gisele is 40. Tom is 43. Guess he didn't want to be dating a retiree when he was only 59?

From wikipedia pages on all these people:
"B?ndchen and Brady are Roman Catholics."
Though I guess Bridget is as well:
"Kathryn Bridget Moynahan was born in Binghamton, New York.[2] She is the daughter of Irish Americans Mary Bridget (n?e Moriarty),..., and Edward Bradley Moynahan, ...."
That's a pretty Catholic name, and I assume most Irish Americans are Catholic; you never really hear of Northern Irish Americans. The regular Irish Americans would probably throw rocks at them, and put bombs in their potato stew or whatever they eat.

She certainly has aged well.

She didn?t break into acting until she was 30.

She wasn?t Gisele, but she herself had a pretty successful modeling career until her role as hot bartender/bar dancer Rachel in ? Coyote Ugly? launched her acting career.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XTssJHbPuk

He has zero experience and imo would be terrible. Might help our recruiting though.

I think good football players take too many blows to the head. I'd honestly be concerned that Tom doesn't have that many great years ahead, and I have some concerns about Jim Harbaugh as well.

I'm glad someone agrees with me.

Not that Gisele isn't a pefect example of a human female, but I'm partial to brunettes.

Bridget+Moynahan.jpg
Bridget-Moynahan-thumb-300x377-732.jpg

Who knows what either of them are like when you get to know them though... you can't really know for sure until you're in a committed relationship.

Someone somewhere is tired of her shit

She certainly has aged well.

She didn?t break into acting until she was 30.

She wasn?t Gisele, but she herself had a pretty successful modeling career until her role as hot bartender/bar dancer Rachel in ? Coyote Ugly? launched her acting career.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XTssJHbPuk

?Coyote Ugly? is a pretty good movie.

There is a story - the Piper Perabo character goes through some kind of transformational journey of personal growth, or something - but you basically remember the hot chicks dancing and pouring water on each other on top of the bar.

?Coyote Ugly? is a pretty good movie.

There is a story - the Piper Perabo character goes through some kind of transformational journey of personal growth, or something - but you basically remember the hot chicks dancing and pouring water on each other on top of the bar.

There was a Coyote Ugly in Chicago. It was terrible.

Unless... you like average-at-best girls dancing on the bar to shitty country music*, the smell of stale puke, and moldy beer taps and drink dispensers

(we left quickly)

*I realize that refers to 99.9% of all country music

Back