Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tom Brady question

There was a Coyote Ugly in Chicago. It was terrible.

Unless... you like average-at-best girls dancing on the bar to shitty country music*, the smell of stale puke, and moldy beer taps and drink dispensers

(we left quickly)

*I realize that refers to 99.9% of all country music

It is amazing how often movies are just not exactly like real life.

It is amazing how often movies are just not exactly like real life.

I saw the movie, but remember very little about it.

regardless, I entered the real life Coyote Ugly reluctantly (it was part of a bar crawl we were on), and with such low expectations, that I wasn't surprised. I did not expect to meet Piper Perabo there

Talk about ugly ... it’s easy to find a YTV out there as Rob Parker repeatedly claims that Tom Brady is “through” over the last 10 years: “Will Tom Brady ever play in another Super Bowl? No way, no how!”

This was when Brady was 35 years old. It’s 9+ minutes of Parker being wrong over and over again, which is what he’s a pro at. He continually says Brady is “through” as Brady continues to prove Parker wrong, which is not that difficult.

Last edited:
2 things us Spartans and Wolverines agree on. Tom Brady is really fucking good and Rob Parker is an ass clown

2 things us Spartans and Wolverines agree on. Tom Brady is really fucking good and Rob Parker is an ass clown

The dude is a straight up turd. Its funny when ESPN used to have him on. No matter what format, either singular or in a group of others, he was like a deer caught in the headlights stumbling over his words, and most of the time, not even making sense. I loathe him. Way worse than Drew Sharp ever was, imho.

The dude is a straight up turd. Its funny when ESPN used to have him on. No matter what format, either singular or in a group of others, he was like a deer caught in the headlights stumbling over his words, and most of the time, not even making sense. I loathe him. Way worse than Drew Sharp ever was, imho.

My biggest complaint about Parker is that I don?t think he believes much of what he says, but it?s the only way he can get attention and reaction.

Back