Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tom Izzo football speech

erg57

stick to hoops, coach. with all due respect, that was a bit over the top and seemingly contrary to your style which I think is a benefit to college sports.

Good exposure, they featured it on sportcenter and it was on the front of yahoo sports. On a day where the football team had a lackluster win, it was good to get some positive press

That's fine. I wish we could have some kind of intervention like that (maybe in the student newspaper) where the coach talks our fans into dropping the "you suck" chant

chicken dance was great. you suck is classless.

That's fine. I wish we could have some kind of intervention like that (maybe in the student newspaper) where the coach talks our fans into dropping the "you suck" chant

images

Are you racist, or just hate us supporting Korean pole vaulting?

images

Agree. Izzo has ripped the izzone a number of times too. 18-22 year olds do and say dumb shit and need to be reeled in from time to time.

Last edited:
I think that was a great address. I particularly liked the "putrid yellow that reminds me of Michigan." That was funny. I've always respected Izzo and this only elevated that respect.

Back