Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Top 5 arms in the NFL

Nice to see Matt on top but I would never put Brady in a top 5 list for arm strength.

Give me Big Ben, Rivers or Brees before Brady. Hell give me Cutler before Brady as far as arm strength.

Nice to see Matt on top but I would never put Brady in a top 5 list for arm strength.

Give me Big Ben, Rivers or Brees before Brady. Hell give me Cutler before Brady as far as arm strength.

lol Brees. Why has no one mentioned flacco? That's an obvious one. Cutler also.

Rivers arm is nowhere near what it once was. Top 3 arms could very well be in the NFC North, then Big Ben. Maybe Cam, Luck, Bortles, Osweiler, or Winston after that IMO.

Last edited:
Back