Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Top 5 Prospects

True tanking was Dallas who sat their best when they still had chances to make playoffs.

My Blazer too?Dame, Simons, Grant, Nurk, none of those players were available even when the playin was in reach.

I thought of that, but no. Look at Dallas this year. They "tanked" at the end and missed the playoffs.

Maybe give the terrible teams more cap space or something.

Or maybe do it in a 3 year window. If you are really bad for several years in a row you get some sort of monetary penalty.

It would never happen but make an owner sell a team after X amount of years not reaching playoffs. That would put pressure on the franchise! Lol

Edit: or X amount of years not reaching playoffs in a row, you go to the G League!

Last edited:
I know this is a Pistons forum but let me get the Detroit feedback?

Simons/Sharpe/#3/(3) future unprotected 1st/(3) pick swaps for Ja?Who wins?

I know this is a Pistons forum but let me get the Detroit feedback?

Simons/Sharpe/#3/(3) future unprotected 1st/(3) pick swaps for Ja?Who wins?
You mean the moron who keeps flashing his gun? No.

A day later, dropping in the draft still stings. But I'm not overly pessimistic. The likelihood of getting Wemby was low. The ultimate fate of this team was always going to rest on development and building teamwork (rather than the Houston talent-only approach).

The players this year after the top 2 all have their flaws. But good teams take players that can learn, that have more to offer than what they've shown. And now into the off-season, I'm still high on the guys from my first post. 1-3 won't be available, but Cam has star upside (and needs good guards early to develop). Grady still strikes me as a bigger Desmond Bane (his defense is actually better than I thought).

There's still a bright future for this team. Brighter if Weaver is savvy enough to get one of the several good coaches now available.

Back