Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Top Target

A solid upgrade is good enough. We don't need a superstar guard to have a quality O-line. And it doesn't take a superstar to be better than Sims. Blalock could be a solid stopgap until we draft someone new.

A solid upgrade is good enough. We don't need a superstar guard to have a quality O-line. And it doesn't take a superstar to be better than Sims. Blalock could be a solid stopgap until we draft someone new.

Blalock was 10th ranked LG. Sims was 18th. Would be a nice upgrade.

Reiff slight improvement, Warford health, Swanson over the low bar Raiola set and Waddle health would do wonders. It could be 2013-esque again.

Last edited:
I have no idea but my gut tells me he is a diva who wants to be the man..not a #3 on the Lions.

I think Bowe has the skills. It was Alex Smith that couldn't hit his shoelaces from a sitting position.

I have to think if he was a diva, we'd have heard him beaking in the media the last two years while his numbers tanked.

If he's cheap, I wouldn't be opposed.

I think Bowe has the skills. It was Alex Smith that couldn't hit his shoelaces from a sitting position.

I have to think if he was a diva, we'd have heard him beaking in the media the last two years while his numbers tanked.

If he's cheap, I wouldn't be opposed.

Well he'd fit right in with Stafford's accuracy issues, being used to the wild off-target throws might be a bonus for the Lions!

Back