Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trades for WR

zyxt9

I was reading about potential WRs for whom the Lions might trade. All but one either has an injury or recovering from one, except for o e that was mentioned who I thought is intriguing enough to ask others here who might have more info.

Cincy WR Auden Tate.

If he is someone Detroit should target, what would be an acceptable piece for Detroit to give up? Maybe a 6th? 5th??? What price might be good for the Lions to pay?

Or does a better option exist that I am not yet aware?

Tate is a free agent after this season. He was a 7th round pick so I wouldn't give anything more than that. If I were the Lions...I wouldn't even offer that. What's the point?

The Lions shouldn't be in the market trading draft picks to acquire players. They should be trading players for draft picks.

I would trade Swift for picks.

Anyone with less than 3 years (well 2.5 now) is not worth trading for (which probably rules everyone out), would be a pointless move IMO.

If they want to sign someone in the off-season, fine, but this team will probably be just as bad next year. I?m already looking ahead to 23/24 at this point, short term pieces aren?t worth acquiring, may as well flush those picks down the toilet.

Back