Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Translating Trump

tinselwolverine

It seem to me with Trump one has to do two translations, both are ?T to T.?

There?s ?Trump to Truth,? because according to him everything he does is perfect, which is obviously not true, but there?s also ?TDS to Truth,? because the TDS crowd sees everything Trump does as being the opposite of perfect, which is also, of course, not true.

Hundreds of millions of eligible adults could be president and we are settling for Trump and Biden. Explain that, please.

Hundreds of millions of eligible adults could be president and we are settling for Trump and Biden. Explain that, please.

Hundred's of millions? First to be President or even run you better have money. It's not like when we were kids and they would say "you can be whatever you want."

2nd, why the heck would you want to be President.

Hundred's of millions*? First to be President or even run you better have money. It's not like when we were kids and they would say "you can be whatever you want."

2nd, why the heck would you want to be President.

It was somewhat rhetorical. But, American citizen, 35 or older, no felonies. Those are the qualifications. The point is that how the hell did we end up with these two boofs? The real-estate magnate who?s quiffed more quaff than Sinatra and the guy from Delaware who is into digital exploration and hair replacement?

*estimate amended to millions.

It was somewhat rhetorical. But, American citizen, 35 or older, no felonies. Those are the qualifications. The point is that how the hell did we end up with these two boofs? The real-estate magnate who?s quiffed more quaff than Sinatra and the guy from Delaware who is into digital exploration and hair replacement?

*estimate amended to millions.

Same two reasons I gave. The 3rd reason, have you seen congress. Did you see the other option, Bernie or Mrs. Clinton?

4th reason, why not run yourself.

Same two reasons I gave. The 3rd reason, have you seen congress. Did you see the other option, Bernie or Mrs. Clinton?

4th reason, why not run yourself.

Well I?m considerably younger than anyone left, so there?s that.

I remember when I sold vacuums door to door. I hated it but I'd do that all day over being President.

I once I had a job in college which I coined the looker upper. This guy I was working with was working on one of the arts halls, and my job was to hand him tools (he was on a ladder) and I had to constantly look up to make sure nothing fell on me. When he needed something he came down the ladder to get it himself so my job was just constantly looking up and nothing else. 4 bucks an hour and a sore neck and that job was still better than being POTUS.

It seem to me with Trump one has to do two translations, both are ?T to T.?

There?s ?Trump to Truth,? because according to him everything he does is perfect, which is obviously not true, but there?s also ?TDS to Truth,? because the TDS crowd sees everything Trump does as being the opposite of perfect, which is also, of course, not true.

Seems like way too much work. According to Bob?s meter Trump has lied over 15,000 times (I assume that?s jus the ones he?s told in public). Most ever by any President and...

Correct. Just being a resident for 14 years. But you are disqualified because of your sardonic wit and that you know Jim Harbaugh. You'd never win Ohio.

I am disqualified for so so many reasons.

Harbaugh and I grew up at the same time for seven years in Ann Arbor, I was three years older than him, but I actually don?t know him.

John and I were one year apart and he graduated from Pioneer one year after I did, but I also didn?t know him either.

I am disqualified for so so many reasons.

Harbaugh and I grew up at the same time for seven years in Ann Arbor, I was three years older than him, but I actually don?t know him.

John and I were one year apart and he graduated from Pioneer one year after I did, but I also didn?t know him either.

I know that and you know that. But your opponent would tell gullible people of Ohio that you were best buddies, and they would believe him/her.

Correct. Just being a resident for 14 years. But you are disqualified because of your sardonic wit and that you know Jim Harbaugh. You'd never win Ohio.

Why would knowing Harbaugh disqualify him in Ohio? What's Harbaugh ever done to Ohio?

you want him to lie :no:

That?s funny.

Again, I?ll be 60 in six months.

I came to Hollywood 35 years ago to become a Hollywood sensation.

Didn?t happen, but life goes on.

Why would I wanna spend the final years of my life in DC, where Hollywood 5s (at best) are accepted as 10s?

I would rather have been patient zero in the whole Wuhan bat head soup eating thing.

I?m looking forward to the growing old and living a stress free life here, where California girls always and eternally will be real California girls.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fmIsdMWzdaE

Back