Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tried buying WS tix today

erg57

what a cluster fuck. all three games "sold out" by lunch unless you pay 8X face value at stubhub. Plenty of tix avail there for about 900 apiece.

They haven't even offficially made the WS and it's already over for me getting to Detroit.

I'll sell you one game. I have 4 tickets in 214 row E (upper box). I'll sell you for double face. $400 a ticket. Lemme know.

Bad for you...good for the Tigers...

Is it?

Not familiar with how stubhub works, but does the team actually benefit by scalpers selling tickets for extra money? I would think they don't.

I feel like I checked stubhub prior to game 3 and WS tickets were 200...guess that would've been the time to buy them.

I live in KC... looked at getting some in St.Louis. Found a couple for 330 a piece.

LOL cheapest I can find is 350 for standing room.... Gonna pass unless i can find something for like 250 a piece.

Last edited:
The tigers probably get a small kickback from stubhub, but they benefit from ticket sales bc they increase the value. My season tickets seats were $18 a seat, for the ALDS they were $60 a seat, for ALCS $100 a seat, and I just got my WS tickets and they are charging me $190 per seat for my same seats. They are benefitting regardless.

I'll sell you one game. I have 4 tickets in 214 row E (upper box). I'll sell you for double face. $400 a ticket. Lemme know.

thanks but that's still too steep for me. I'm traveling from out of state so have other costs to figure in too. If I lived in Canton id probably consider it

Back